Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Thankful for the Break

Good morning, NBCT Candidates!  I was thankful for the break--I hope you were, too.  Our next meeting is December 15th and you are supposed to bring a 5-15 minute video for your cohort members to help you analyze.  Melissa Lampinen will be modeling the analysis process and then you all will do some analysis yourself.

If you don't have a video to bring, come anyway.  Your cohort needs your feedback!  :-)

If you hate your video, join the club--I never had one I liked!  But the assessors liked them fine for what they were supposed to showcase.

Make yourself do the video, and if you need me to record you, let me know.  Even a student can record for you.  I used the iPad to record Mary and the sound quality is fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment