Monday, February 8, 2016

Turn in Reimbursement Paperwork to Me

Susan Steadman has asked that we turn in the reimbursement paperwork for your two NBCT components and your $75 as a group--and as soon as possible.  I would like you to bring it to BMS on February 23rd for the meeting.  If that's not possible, please email me and I will pick it up.  Let me know if you have any questions.  I want to submit them to her by February 29th because there is a limited amount of funds available and the state will reimburse those whose paperwork gets there first.  So far in the state, this hasn't been a problem, yet we want to make sure we get the money back.  I may be double checking with each of you if I don't get anything from you by February 23rd, just in case.  See you soon!

1 comment:

  1. Anyone who already turned in the paperwork, just let me know so I can make sure you are on the list for Susan. I'd like to know how you handled the $75. If it's on your receipt that you print from the NBCT, I'd just include it with the enrollment fee. Next year I will know what to tell the newbies. We have a nice new cohort 2 forming for next year already, and I've learned a lot from you guys, so I think it will be good. :-)

    ReplyDelete