Thursday, September 10, 2015

About the Graduate Class

We are already working on assignments for the graduate class, but you will pay your tuition to Concord University (if you decide to) in January.  We will not be finished with the work until their Spring semester, so you will receive your grad credit in the Spring.  I have plans for a Summer course also, but that has not been finalized.  The work you do from February to May will be for Summer grad credit.  

Have you noticed that the posts read from most recent and then backward?  So when I write about the steps involved in planning, I write them as 1st, 2nd, and 3rd.  But when you read them, you see them in  reverse order on this blog.  Oh well--it is a good thing you all are smart.  :-)  Enjoy your weekend!

3 comments:

  1. This blog makes me feel so much better about this process! Thank you so much!!
    Susan Humphreys

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yaay! I wish there were a "Like" button!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did I miss being assigned a candidate ID #?

    ReplyDelete